We know that you share a great deal of personal information with us, including the information pertaining to the assignments and other content. Hence, it is our responsibility to help you relax by maintaining your privacy at all costs! This is what you can expect from us:
- We keep all the student information secured in our company’s database.
- There is no question of distributing any information to any third-party entity.
- Our editors and proofreaders are obligated to delete all the information related to your content after they finish working on the content.
- We have safe and secure payment options. Hence, our clients can be 100% sure that their details will remain safe. There is no chance of bank frauds happening as the payment gateways we use are end-to-end encrypted.
- We hold the right to reveal your personal information as and when required by law. If we feel that the disclosure of your details is necessary to safeguard our rights or to cooperate with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process, we will do it.
- We at Writerz Center hold the sole authority to update the privacy statement at any time we deem fit. So, all the clients are requested to go through the policies before opting for our services. If we make any changes to the above policy will be clearly mentioned here. By opting for our services, you agree to all the privacy policies specified by us.
- We respect your individuality and your privacy. You will receive emails once you have opted for our services. Your email ids will be safe with us because we never share your email id with anybody else. So, you can be sure that all the emails sent by us have the sole purpose of helping you and for your benefit entirely.
When do we use your personal information?
- To raise the bills and collect the payments.
- We might use your personal information to enhance your experience with us.
- To share the latest information with you about our attractive offers, discounts, new services, and more.
- We always try to offer you customized services.
- To protect from illegal and prohibited activities and to enforce the terms and conditions.
- We might use your information to resolve a dispute. You will get prior notification on the same.
- We store all the communications happening through the site.
- We might need extra personal information from you for our editing services. For instance, we might need your personal contact number to directly contact you in case we have a query. We might even reach you out on Whatsapp to reduce the wastage of time in communicating via emails.
What if you want to delete your account details with us?
You can quickly delete your account. Sign in to your account à click the delete account option à your profile will be deleted. However, please note that if you delete your account; all the orders you placed with us so far will be deleted. To place a new order, you have to create a new profile.
Our cookies just understand the user behaviour and preferences. Cookies are harmless, and they don’t affect your system whatsoever. The encrypted data snippets get stored in your computer. If you feel you can delete cookies any time you want.